Welcome Guests into Your Story.
Events demonstrate the hospitality of a city and raise quality of life for its current inhabitants.
Located on Film Row in Downtown Oklahoma City, Holloway House is a 3000 square foot loft space with historical charm. Whether for your wedding or special event, this venue is adaptable to your vision.
You and your guests will not be disappointed with natural light throughout the day and stunning evening views of Devon tower. In-house coordination, styling, and floral services are available.
- Accommodates up to 167 guests
- 2512 sq ft. Great Room
- Open floor plan
- Devon tower and downtown views
- Views of Film Row
- Stunning natural daylight
- Two large skylights
- Windows across North and East walls
- Beautiful mirrors on West wall
- Exposed brick
- Wood Floors
- Several clean, white walls
- A variety of lighting options for evening events, such as gorgeously lit skylights
- Elevator access for guests
- Rental includes use of mobile bar, bridal suite, and prep kitchen access.
- Spacious, stalled, and conveniently located restrooms
- Bridal Suite is equipped with vanity, mirrors, outlets, storage space and additional seating
- A house manager will be on site for every event
- In-House florist, The Wild Mother
Rates Starting at
$2000 Friday & Saturday
Your venue is awaiting you.